Without the help of a REALTOR®, marketing and selling a home can be difficult and time consuming. For most of us, our home is our biggest asset. When it's time to sell your home, you need to find a REALTOR® you can trust and work with. You need to work with an agent who is not only competent with paperwork and the mechanics of a home sale, but someone who also knows Salt Spring Island and its market, someone who is proficient at pricing island properties.
People appreciate the way I work. They like my transparent way of doing business and my professional advice and service.
I take a team approach with my clients to work with them to facilitate a successful transaction. Over the years I have developed a network of professional contacts (financing, home inspections, appraisals, contracting estimates, and other professional services as may be required) with whom I work closely and who are eager to contribute their expertise to our team so that you have all the knowledge and information to make the informed decisions required to proceed confidently with your sale.
Many of your questions can be answered in one of the following articles available courtesy of the Victoria Real Estate Board.
- Selling Your Home - Why it pays to use a REALTOR®
- Selling Your Home - Why using a REALTOR® makes sense
- Selling your home - How to Review an Offer
- Selling your home - What a Listing Entails
- Chattels and Fixtures: Put it in Writing Before You Sell
- Preparing your home for sale
- Creating Curb Appeal
- Marketing your home with a REALTOR®
- Moving up in the housing market
- Tips on sprucing up your home prior to selling
If there are questions that you would like to have answered personally, please contact me anytime.